Departments and Teachers
Creating tomorrow’s leaders
through inspiration & innovation
The departmental structure makes St. Cyril unique! Please see the list below for departmental specifics.
- two self-contained classrooms
Primary Department (1st and 2nd grade):
- 1st and 2nd grades are mixed together for enrichment classes.
Intermediate Department (3rd and 4th grade):
- 3rd and 4th graders are mixed for enrichment and some core classes.
- Other core classes and Religion are split by grade.
Advanced Intermediate Department (5th and 6th grade):
- 5th and 6th graders are mixed for enrichment classes.
- Grades are split for religion and core classes.
Jr. High Department (7th and 8th grade):
- 7th and 8th graders are split for Religion and mixed for enrichment classes.
- Grades are split for core classes.